|Would things have been different [...] if his father had lived? Would they treat Graceful with more respect? Would they even, perhaps, have accepted her half-blood offspring more easily?|
|— Pup's thoughts on his lost father in Alpha's Tale, page 8|
| Species |
German Shepherd mix
|Family|| Mate: Graceful (formerly)
| Status|| Deceased|
In the Novellas Arc
- Alpha's Sire-Dog met Graceful after her former mate died in a fight with the Far-Cliff Pack. They soon became mates. Consequently, the wolves of the Wolf Pack began to tease and look down on Graceful for taking on a dog as a mate. However, Graceful doesn't seem to mind.
- Graceful and Alpha's Sire-Dog had pups but some were born weak and sickly. Unfortunately, only one pup survived, that one being Alpha.
- As Pup, his surviving son, walks with Graceful before his Naming Ceremony, Graceful glances back at the pine forest and her voice grows quiet as she says that his father would have been proud as well. She continued to say that she wished he could be there to witness Pup's Naming Ceremony, and she also wished her other pups were there too.
- Alpha's Sire-Dog is mentioned by Graceful when she urges Dog to appreciate his name. Dog often curses his bloodlines for having a dog as his father, but wonders if life would be different if his father joined them in the Wolf Pack.
- Gillian thinks that Alpha's Sire-Dog is a German Shepard mix.
- Unnamed half-wolf pups: Deceased
|Calamity||Alpha||Unnamed half-wolf pups||Quick||Unnamed wolf pups|
= Gender Unknown
- "I know your father would be proud, too. I wish he could be here to witness your Naming Ceremony."
- —Graceful to Pup about his Sire-Dog Alpha's Tale, page 7
- "'No. Even if his siblings had lived, there would have been no wolf family, at least not a real one. His father, after all, was no wolf."
- —Pup's thoughts about his Sire-Dog Alpha's Tale, page chapter one
- "He wished his Mother-Wolf could be less sad; talking of her lost pups and mate always made her melancholy. She shouldn't think about them -- not tonight."
- —Pup's thoughts about his Sire-Dog and Mother-Wolf Alpha's Tale, page chapter one
- "I'm not your brother; can't be. You're not a real wolf. Your father wasn't a real wolf at all."
- —Quick mentions Pup's Sire-Dog Alpha's Tale, page chapter two