|Box Set: Volumes 1 to 3|
A 3-volume box set of the Survivors books containing The Empty City, A Hidden Enemy, and Darkness Falls
Where to Buy
About the Book
- This collectible, giftable box set contains paperback editions of the first three action-packed novels in the New York Times bestselling Survivors series, from the #1 nationally bestselling author of Warriors!
- Lucky has always been a Lone Dog—until the Big Growl, a devastating earthquake that changes his world forever. Now he needs a Pack, and it will take all of their skill and cunning just to stay alive. This three-book set includes The Empty City, A Hidden Enemy, and Darkness Falls, and is the perfect introduction to the series Kirkus Reviews praised as "wild and wonderful adventure" in a starred review. It's sure to thrill both dedicated Erin Hunter fans and readers who are about to discover the heart-pounding action, epic adventures, and rich animal fantasy folklore of Survivors for the first time.
Lucky has always been a Lone Dog, but when the Big Growl strikes, his whole world changes. With danger at every turn, he has no choice but to fall in with a Pack of Leashed Dogs that includes his litter-sister Bella. When they encounter a fierce Pack of Wild Dogs that has laid claim to the forest, Lucky realizes their only hope is to unite as one group—but between the Wild Pack's ruthless Alpha and a forest full of enemies, surviving the difficult journey ahead will require all of Lucky's skill and cunning.
The Empty City
It's time for dogs to rule the wild.
- Lucky is a golden-haired mutt with a nose for survival. He has always been a Lone Dog, relying on his instincts to get by. Other dogs have Packs, but Lucky stands alone.
- Then the Big Growl strikes. Suddenly, the ground is split wide open. The Trap House is destroyed. And all the longpaws have disappeared.
- Now Lucky is trapped in a strange and desolate new world with no food, foul water, and enemies at every turn. He falls in with others left behind, including his littermate Bella, a Leashed Dog. Relying on other dogs--and having them depend on him--brings new dangers that Lucky isn't prepared for, but he may not be able to survive on his own. Can Lucky ever be a true Pack Dog?
A Hidden Enemy
The lines between Packs will blur—and not every dog will survive.
- Bella and the Leashed Dogs have finally settled in the forest. But a fierce Pack of Wild Dogs has laid claim to the land, and their menacing Alpha will stop at nothing to ensure that it is his alone.
- Lucky has taught the Leashed Dogs much about survival since the Big Growl, and they refuse to back down. Bella hatches an intricate plan--a plan that centers on Lucky's sly and cunning intelligence. Though he still feels the pull of a Lone Dog life, Lucky agrees to help, knowing that he can't leave his friends until they are safe. Now Lucky will be tested in more ways than one—-and his true loyalties will be determined.
Every dog must stand together—or their new world could destroy them.
- After a violent enemy attack threatened both the Wild and Leashed Packs, Lucky knows that the dogs' only hope for survival is to unite. The Wild Pack's Alpha reluctantly agrees to let Bella and the Leashed Dogs join them—but after learning of Lucky's role as a spy, Alpha casts him out of the Pack and orders him to never return.
- Lucky tries to be happy to have his freedom again, but the forest and ruined city are treacherous for a Lone Dog. For the first time since the Big Growl, Lucky is desperate to have other dogs by his side. But it might be too late. . . .
Other Unique Book Editions
- The Empty City and A Hidden Enemy - A book containing The Empty City and A Hidden Enemy for the price of one books!
- 3-Book Collection: The Empty City, A Hidden Enemy, Darkness Falls - An e-book containing The Empty City, A Hidden Enemy, and Darkness Falls.