- Hunters hunt once a day and must bring back a reasonable prey haul. If any dog is caught eating prey during the hunt, the Alpha and Beta have the right to punish them and/or banish them. The rank of Lead Hunter is directly below the position of Beta. If there is any trouble, a patrol dog will go and retrieve the hunters to fight off the intruders. If female hunters are caring for pups, they temporarily become patrol dogs, until their pups are fully grown.
- The hunters must be able to communicate well with each other during a hunt so they are can work together. A hunter is also a skilled fighter, as well as fast and swift. Like all pack dogs, they can be demoted ranks to a patrol dog, or perhaps even Omega. A hunter can challenge another hunter so they can be a higher-ranking member if they wish to. The hunters eat after the Beta or Third Dog.
- Hunter (character)
- The following are duties that must be performed by the Hunters and are exclusive to that rank:
- Coming Soon
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Revealed in A Hidden Enemy Pack List
- ↑ Citation Needed
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Revealed in Darkness Falls Pack List
- ↑ Revealed in Storm of Dogs Pack List
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Revealed in The Broken Path Pack List
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, page 208
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 Revealed in Moon's Choice Pack List
- ↑ Revealed in Sweet's Journey, chapter six
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Revealed in A Pack Divided Pack List