The Survivors series is an continuing book series. As a result, mistakes often appear in the novels, and in the official website devoted to the series. This article documents many of these mistakes.
In the Novellas
- The word "skillfully" is misspelled as "skilfully."
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
In the Original Series
- Clear-stones are mistakenly called windows.
- The Endless Lake is called an ocean.
- A stuffed teddy is called a bear instead of a giantfur.
- Bella tells Lucky that before they encountered the Wild Pack, the Leashed Dogs found a lake and drank from it. They then met a male member of the Pack, who goes off to warn his Pack. When they arrive, Bella tries to reason with them, but are chased back to the river.
- Instead of saying "On the other paw," it is mistakenly said, "On the other hand."
- Bears are now called giantfurs. However, they were just referred to as bears in The Empty City.
- Martha mistakenly says "out of hand" rather than "out of paw".
- Bella was mistakenly described with having brown eyes.
- Dart is mistakenly mentioned as a black-and-tan hunt-dog.
- Despite being on the patrol with Fiery and Lucky, Snap questions about whom Terror's Pack are.
- Pack members is spelled as "Packmembers".
- Despite becoming adults in the previous book, Thorn, Beetle, and Storm are still listed in the pup section of the Pack List by the pup pack names.
- Though dying in the previous book, Fiery is still listed in the Pack List. However, this could also be because the Pack is unaware of his death.
- Coming Soon
In the Gathering Darkness Arc
- Chase is mistakenly referred to as a male.
- Sunshine is called Daisy.
- Although she died in The Endless Lake , when Lucky gives commands for the lines of dogs when the foxes attack their camp, he barks for Spring to hold the center with Woody, Snap, and Chase.
- Moon mistakenly says that her pup Nose was killed by the foxes, which is Thorn. Fuzz is the name of her deceased pup.
- While foxes in A Pack Divided have been described with gray fur, the foxes in Dead of Night suddenly have red fur instead. This is likely a continuity error.
- Scout Dogs are not listed in the Pack List.
- Whisper is still listed in the Pack List despite being murdered in A Pack Divided.
- Twitch is not listed as the Third Dog, despite being promoted from a patrol dog to said rank in A Pack Divided.
- Scout Dogs are once again not listed in the Pack List.
- Twitch is once again listed as a patrol dog instead of Third Dog.
On the Survivors Website
- In the Meet the Survivors section, Old Hunter is called a Long Dog instead of a Lone Dog.
- Sweet is mistakenly depicted as tan-and-white despite having gray fur.
- Mickey doesn't have a black-and-white nose.
References and Citations
- ↑ Revealed in Alpha's Tale, page 37
- ↑ Revealed in The Empty City, page 109
- ↑ Revealed in The Empty City, page 191
- ↑ Revealed in The Empty City, page 262
- ↑ Revealed in A Hidden Enemy, pages 42-44
- ↑ Revealed in Sweet's Journey, page 72
- ↑ Revealed in Sweet's Journey, page 91
- ↑ Revealed in A Hidden Enemy, page 133
- ↑ Revealed in Darkness Falls, pages 230-231
- ↑ Revealed in The Empty City, page 142
- ↑ Revealed in Darkness Falls, page 199
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 23
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 37
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Revealed in The Broken Path, page 128
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 45
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 307
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Revealed in The Endless Lake Pack List
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 290
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, page 174
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, chapter 10
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, chapter 13
- ↑ Revealed in Dead of Night, page 231
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, page 168
- ↑ Revealed in Dead of Night, page 79
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 Revealed in Dead of Night Pack List
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, page 277
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 Revealed in Into the Shadows Pack List
- ↑ Revealed on Old Hunter's Page
- ↑ Revealed on Sweet's Page
- ↑ Revealed in A Hidden Enemy Pack List
- ↑ Revealed on Mickey's Page