The Survivors series is an continuing book series. As a result, mistakes often appear in the novels, and in the official website devoted to the series. This article documents many of these mistakes.
In the Novellas
- The word "skillfully" is misspelled as "skilfully."
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
In the Original Series
- Clear-stones are mistakenly called windows.
- The Endless Lake is called an ocean.
- A stuffed teddy is called a bear instead of a giantfur.
- Bella tells Lucky that before they encountered the Wild Pack, the Leashed Dogs found a lake and drank from it. They then met a male member of the Pack, who goes off to warn his Pack. When they arrive, Bella tries to reason with them, but are chased back to the river.
- Instead of saying "On the other paw," it is mistakenly said, "On the other hand."
- Bears are now called giantfurs. However, they were just referred to as bears in The Empty City.
- Martha mistakenly says "out of hand" rather than "out of paw".
- Bella was mistakenly described with having brown eyes.
- Dart is mistakenly mentioned as a black-and-tan hunt-dog.
- Despite being on the patrol with Fiery and Lucky, Snap questions about whom Terror's Pack are.
- Pack members is spelled as "Packmembers".
- Despite becoming adults in the previous book, Thorn, Beetle, and Storm are still listed in the pup section of the Pack List by the pup pack names.
- Though dying in the previous book, Fiery is still listed in the Pack List. However, this could also be because the Pack is unaware of his death.
- Coming Soon
In the Gathering Darkness Arc
- Chase is mistakenly referred to as a male.
- Sunshine is called Daisy.
- Although she died in Storm of Dogs, when Lucky gives commands for the lines of dogs when the foxes attack their camp, he barks for Spring to hold the center with Woody, Snap, and Chase.
- Moon mistakenly says that her pup Nose was killed by the foxes, which is Thorn. Fuzz is the name of her deceased pup.
- While foxes in A Pack Divided have been described with gray fur, the foxes in Dead of Night suddenly have red fur instead. This is likely a continuity error.
On the Survivors Website
- In the Meet the Survivors section, Old Hunter is called a Long Dog instead of a Lone Dog.
- Sweet is mistakenly depicted as tan-and-white despite having gray fur.
- Mickey doesn't have a black-and-white nose.
References and Citations
- ↑ Revealed in Alpha's Tale, page 37
- ↑ Revealed in The Empty City, page 109
- ↑ Revealed in The Empty City, page 191
- ↑ Revealed in The Empty City, page 262
- ↑ Revealed in A Hidden Enemy, pages 42-44
- ↑ Revealed in Sweet's Journey, page 72
- ↑ Revealed in Sweet's Journey, page 91
- ↑ Revealed in A Hidden Enemy, page 133
- ↑ Revealed in Darkness Falls, pages 230-231
- ↑ Revealed in The Empty City, page 142
- ↑ Revealed in Darkness Falls, page 199
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 23
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 37
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Revealed in The Broken Path, page 128
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 45
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 307
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Revealed in The Endless Lake Pack List
- ↑ Revealed in The Broken Path, page 290
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, page 174
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, chapter 10
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, chapter 13
- ↑ Revealed in Dead of Night, page 231
- ↑ Revealed in A Pack Divided, page 168
- ↑ Revealed in Dead of Night, page 79
- ↑ Revealed on Old Hunter's Page
- ↑ Revealed on Sweet's Page
- ↑ Revealed in A Hidden Enemy Pack List
- ↑ Revealed on Mickey's Page