- Patrol Dog is the rank below hunter. They do not have permission to hunt, as that job is done by the hunters. They are in charge of patrolling the Wild Pack's boundaries so that no predator trespasses. If their enemies are too large, they must send one of their dogs off to fetch help while the rest of the patrol dogs fight it off.
- There must be at least three patrol dogs patrolling at the same time, so they are able to send one dog off. A Patrol Dog can be demoted to an Omega, or become a Hunter if they win a challenge. Patrol dogs eat after the hunters.
- The following are duties that must be performed by a Patrol Dog and are exclusive to that rank:
- Identify threats like foxes, dogs, raccoons, and sharpclaws on patrol.
- Defend the pack's territory or return to camp for reinforcements.
List of Patrol Dogs
The following are all patrol dogs who have occupied this role.
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Revealed in A Hidden Enemy Pack List
- ↑ Revealed in A Hidden Enemy, page 118
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Revealed in A Hidden Enemy, page 112
- ↑ Citation Needed
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Revealed in Darkness Falls Pack List
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Revealed in A Pack Divided Pack List
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Revealed in Moon's Choice Pack List
- ↑ Revealed in Darkness Falls, page 14
- ↑ Revealed in A Hidden Enemy, page 130
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 Revealed in Storm of Dogs Pack List