This article is a stub. You can help Survivors by Erin Hunter Wiki by expanding it.
Survivors: The Gathering Darkness is the second arc in Survivors by Erin Hunter. It takes place a few months after the original Survivors series.
- The arc focuses on Storm's point of view, and the prologues are from her point of view during her puphood.
- The dogs' afterlife is shown. There is also a new antagonist included. Arrow, Whisper, Beetle , Thorn, and all four of Lucky and Sweet's pups play big roles in this series.
- Another author will be joining to write the books. There is a possibility Terror might return.
- Book One: A Pack Divided
- Book Two: Dead of Night
- Book Three: Into the Shadows
- Book Four: Red Moon Rising
- Book Five: The Exile's Journey
- Book Six: Unknown
- Three of Sweet and Lucky's pups are confirmed to be female, while the shaggy, sandy-furred pup is a male.
- Rosie Best is the new author for Survivors.
- Inbali Iserles will not be writing for The Gathering Darkness series.
- Rosie Best will be writing for books two and five. Gillian Philip will be writing for books one, three, four, and six.
References and Citations
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.